From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2007 15:42
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Memory usage problem

> From: Christoph Sperle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Memory usage problem
>
> As you can see, tomcat uses 138m, even though, it was start
> up with 64m restriction (-Xmx64m).

You're confusing heap size (-Xmx) with total process space.  The total
process space includes many other things besides the JVM heap, such as
code banks, stacks, internal JVM structures, OS-related structures, etc.
Even so, 138M is pretty tiny, these days.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.