Pavel,

the default.jsp is either a index.html or index.jsp file.

sio

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Pavel Pragin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2007 17:08
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: RE: how to get rid of the path after the URL

Hello,

I wasn't able to find default.jsp anywhere under "/tomcat/webapps" do I just
need to create one there with the
redirect?

Thanks

.
PAVEL PRAGIN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

T >  650.328.3900
M > 650.521.4377
F >  650.328.3901

SolutionSet
The Brand Technology Company
http://www.SolutionSet.com

PA > 131 Lytton Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301
SF > 85 Second St., San Francisco, CA 94105