Hi Jim,

to make it work, you need all three of them. I never used it in Windows,
so I can only judge from the download and the docs page. The docs page

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/apr.html

says, that the precompiled binaries include openssl, apr and tcnative in
one combined DLL. The source download contains two slightly different
.dsp files, so I assume, one of them is for keeping the three DLLs
separate, one for producing a single combined DLL.

Regards,

Rainer