Thanx, maxSavePostSize did the job.

Mark Thomas wrote:
Nicolás Velásquez O. wrote:
Hello, I'm running into problems when I try to configure tomcat to
validate the client by its https cert with big requests. I'm using it
with forms and when the send the form to the server with big
(10-15Kbytes) requests it fails, but when I send small (90 bytes)
requests it works.

Try changing maxSavePostSize. See

The default is 4K which would explain what you are seeing.

Mark

Atentamente,
Nicolás Velásquez O.
Bogotá, Colombia