hello,
I am looking some sample MBean code for TC 6.0..  I was able to model some code
after the source code (e.g.  MemoryUserDatabaseMBean.java in the
org.apache.catalina.users. package) .

I was also able to create the mbeans-descriptor.xml

One question that I have is that even though the code compiled and deployed TC,
i am not able to see my custom MBean via JConsole .

Are there additional things needed to get the MBean registered properly in TC?

Thanks in advance.