In fact, some of the fonctions of the DLL works except the ones which call
the threads.

To test my DLL, I have created an applet which call the two DLL and it works
very well when I don't use Tomcat. And when I call exactly the same applet
with Tomcat, that doesn't work : there is no error but the thread are
"blocked".