PS;

Dynamic generation of PDF files involves more than I thought. I noticed that
iText may not generate the same byte strings for the same code. This is from
iText manuals. In addition, database contents may change. So there is no way
I can deliver the same byte stream in case IE reissues partial requests.
Given this type of problems, the following header should be a reasonable
compromise that works;

        response.setContentType("application/pdf;charset=UTF-8");
        response.setHeader("Content-Disposition",
"inline;filename=\"Document.pdf\"");
        // response.setHeader("Content-Disposition",
"attachment;filename=\"Document.pdf\"");
        response.setContentLength(baos.size());
        response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "cache"); // to make IE work!
        response.setHeader("Pragma", "cache"); // to make IE work!
        response.setDateHeader("Expires", 1);

Note that browser will cache for the first time. But will abandon next time
for fresh copy! At least current my testing worked.

Regards.