Hi,

i am using tomcat 6.0.14 on windows and create projects with eclipse.
For my own projects i do not use the webapps folder from the original package
of tomcat. I use a different location. But with this solution i have some
problems. Tomcat is not using all values from the web.xml. Perhaps jsp-config
is not used. If i put my project to the original webapps folder it works.
What is wrong here or can i do that this config values will work also in a
different location?

thanks
Frank Habermann