eborisow wrote:
Gabe Wong wrote:
I guess I misunderstood your objective. You are not interested in manipulating the user name.
You just want to check if the stripped user name is in a specific role?

Gabe,

Yeah, I guess that sums it up better than my original post.  I thought that
maybe if I could just manipulate the principal name that I could just pass
that along to hasRoles and everything would work similarly.

If you have any other ideas on how I could do that, I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Eric
Since the hasRole is being called, can you not do a super.hasRole against the stripped user name of the Principal.
If so won't that suffice?

--
Regards

Gabe Wong
NGASI AppServer Manager
JAVA AUTOMATION and SaaS Enablement
NEW! 8.0 - Centrally manage multiple physical servers