Hi all.
I have installed test x64 environment. Server 2008. I have installed latest
Tomcat as well (6.0) and latest Java (1.6).
I had ot install JAVA 32bit - Tomcat did not wanted to start. I know that
service is 32 bit (i can see in task manager *32 at the end) and it can not
start Java 64 bit. I have tried install JDK and JRE 64 bit and det JAVA_HOME
to point to JDK 1.6 x64 and after configure Tomcat to use JRE x64.
The problem is - does not want to work. I have tried lots of things i have
found but none of those works.
Could anyone help, please?