From: richhse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 9:48 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: Context does not work

Can I just follow up a point that was made earlier on as I am having a
similar issue:

I am using tomcat 4.1:
I have defaultContext and all works fine.
If I try to add a context as below to server.xml on a fedora box:

if i do the same on a windows box, it works fine and the context works like
a dream.
The default web.xml looks fine (install default ) and there is nothing weird
in the app web.xml (it works fine with just the defaultContext on the linux
box).

<Context docBase="NBDP" path="/NBDP" reloadable="true" />

Any advice appreciated,
Richard