Is there a way to create a custom 404 error page for Tomcat for non-existant
context paths?

I know how to create a custom 404 error page within my application, but am
running into an issue while I am redeploying my application.  The users are
able to access Tomcat, but since my application/context isn't yet deployed
they are getting Tomcat's standard 404 error page and freak out.

Is there anything I can do to customize it and make it a little more user
friendly?

Thanks,

Eric