Dear all,
I have few java packages that I would like to put on Tomcat, I was searching
intensively on the web how one does this but I could not find concrete
consrtuction. Code within packages contains servlets that process get
requests, so I do not need to change anything in the code all I need to do
is to put in the right place in tomcat. Could you reffer me to some web -
source where this is explained or can you give me some tipps as to how I
should proceed.
Thanks