On Feb 4, 2008, at 5:29 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=16694 Posted on behalf of a User

hi. i have an iphone and i try to downgrade it with ibrickr. it seems to work but i have a big problem. your program is start running stops and restart iphone. i dont know what to do. please help me . thanks loizos