From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 2:58 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Changing the webapp classpath

> From: "Dalia,Keith A - TO-DITT1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Changing the webapp classpath
>
> I was wondering if there was a way to alter the default
> webapps classpath.

There's an undocumented capability within Tomcat that provides what
you're asking for.  (Since it's undocumented, I would assume it's also
unsupported, but it may suffice for your needs.)

Inside each <Context> element that needs it, specify a <Loader> element
with the following attributes:
  className="org.apache.catalina.loader.VirtualWebappLoader"
  virtualClasspath="[extraLibraryPaths]"
where [extraLibraryPaths] are a series of path tokens separated by
semicolons (regarless of platform).  Each path token is either absolute
or relative to Tomcat's working directory.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.