The only real POJO Application Server.
Making the Java dream come true.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hanks Wang (hanwan)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:02 PM
Subject: how to send http response in several chunked package with Tomcat

Hi all,

Is there a way to make tomcat generate http response in chunked-encoding
style?

suppose I have a file resp.log and I can parse it in byte[], how can I
send the byte array in several chunked package?

--------
Hanks I have just started looking at this, so no expert but I did notice ChunkedInputFilter,ChunkedOutputFilter....

I think your answer is in setting a filter.... in normal Http I notice that chunking happens automatically if header size ommited, but with so much control of the socket I think you have to pump it thru a filter and then there must be a way to say last chuck... and start chuck... Short of that one would have to set headers themselves and add trailing 0's and end sequences,
so I think those classes are specific to http11

.... a guess

Any suggestion is welcome!

Thanks
Han