Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: Does tomcat support multicores

| Doesn't XP limit itself to two cores?

I don't think so.

I'm sure some versions of XP are limited to two CPUs, since that was a
concern when HyperThreading was all the rage.  It may be just the Home
edition, rather than Pro.  I know the Windows Server versions (different
license than XP) all support at least four CPUs.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

!DSPAM:47c72002262671410093335!