Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has played around with Tomcat and HugeTLB
support on anything similar to the following hardware/software setup:

* 2x Dual Core Xeon
* 16 GB Ram
* ISCSI attached root disks (Gentoo Linux based)

If so, does anyone have any recommendations on how to go about tuning
it to get the most "bang for the buck" so to speak? General HugeTLB
related info would be helpful too, any ideas for figuring out the
optimal settings, etc. I've read pretty much every bit of info I can
on this thats Googlable, and I don't really see any information
related to what (if anything) -Xms and -Xmx should be set to either,
so if anyone has any suggestions there I'd be eternally grateful. :)

Thanks!
Derek