We are trying to port an application from Weblogic to Tomcat. Our JDBC
entry looks like this

<bean id="the_dataSource"
                <property name="jndiName" value="myJDBC" />
</bean>

The weblogic works fine with setup. The jdbc datasource is setup through
weblogic console.

On Tomcat, we noticed that we would have to modify the above entry like
this

<bean id="the_dataSource"
                <property name="jndiName" value="java:/comp/env/myJDBC"
/>
</bean>

But the above setup won't work for Weblogic. Any way we can reconcile
the difference. The Tomcat context.xml file contains an entry llike

<Context>

    <Resource name="myJDBC" auth="container" ...../>

</context>

Sushil