Hi all,

I was recently asked to create a way to analyze Tomcat performance.  I
decided to grab stats from the /manager/status?XML=true page and push
those metrics into rrdtool.  There are all sorts of other details to the
analysis which I will leave out.  In any case, I was wondering if
someone could have a look at the attached graph and tell me if I can
conclude that the performance directives in server.xml do not need to be
modified.  To me, this graph says that there are very few active Tomcat
threads and that there is no reason to go mucking around with the
settings in Tomcat server.xml.  Is this a fair analysis?

Thanks for your time.

--
David