Panian, Ardo wrote:
Is it possible (and I am sure that it is) to have two separate instances of
Tomcat running on a single Windows 2003 server, and connected through the
ISAPI redirector to IIS running on the local system.

If so could you please guide me in the right direction?

Thanks

Your tomcats need to be listening on different ports, but other than that there's nothing special about this setup. I have a production server with 3 instances running, and it works fine. As for the IIS part of the question, I don't use it.