Hi!

O Mar, 11-03-2008 ás 22:32 -0600, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists escribiu:
> for it to work you would need to have channelSendOptions="6",

No, it doesn't work too. I've already tried with it... With synchronous
session replication server response is a bit slower (but too much...)
but I have the same problem...

> however,
> not using sticky sessions  is a bad strategy,

I know, but then, what is the reason for supporting them at all?

Cheers,
Vreixo