> From: Mark Leone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Manager app authentication not working with JDBCRealm
>
> 2. I added to server.xml the JDBCRealm descriptor that I
> showed earlier in the thread. I made no other changes.

O.k., I think that will break the world.  As far as I know, you may have
only one <Realm> inside a given container (<Engine>, <Host>, <Context>);
a <Realm> at a lower level overrides any at a higher one.  If you want
all apps to use your JDBCRealm, you have to remove (or comment out) the
default one for the <Engine>.

> Mar 19, 2008 11:58:00 PM
> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
> WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Realm} Setting
> property 'debug' to '99' did not find a matching property.

Interesting, since it's shown in the docs.  Will have to dig into that
one.

> I have manager app directly under ${catalina.home}\webapps.
> Is that correct?

Yes.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.