> From: DIGLLOYD INC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: replacement for symbolic links to files (Apache
> httpd to Tomcat)

> Wouldn't "/blog.html" refer to http://diglloyd.com/blog.html ?  That
> would be wrong...

Sorry, I didn't realize your webapp is named "ROOT" (the default
webapp), rather than "diglloyd", so your original value is correct.

> (blog.jsp is in the ROOT webapp at /diglloyd/blog.jsp)

However, you didn't follow David's instructions: the above should be
named "blog.html", not "blog.jsp" in order for the servlet mapping trick
to work.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.