I am trying to connect IIS 6.0 and Tomcat 5.5 using
isapi_redirect.1.2.26. I consistently get the following message in my
log:

[Mon Mar 24 21:11:31.013 2008] [920:1608] [error] jk_isapi_plugin.c
(1374): error while adding request headers

My workers.properties contain:

# runtimes have a single entry point

worker.list=runtime1,jkstatus

#runtime basics define the basic configuration of all runtimes

worker.runtimebasic.type=ajp13

worker.runtimebasic.host=ord-iqrtdev

worker.runtimebasic.lbfactor=1

#define the real runtime instances

worker.runtime1.port=8319

worker.runtime1.reference=worker.runtimebasic

worker.jkstatus.type=status

My uriworkmap.properties contains:

# runtimes are accessed through the single webapp

/inquiragw/*=runtime1

# for jk status

/jkmanager=jkstatus

The result is either a 500 or a single line on the page:

The parameter is incorrect.

(I would love to know what parameter it is referring to!)

>From the line of code specified in the message, it is clear the
AddHeader or SetHeader is failing and the request is not even getting to
Tomcat.  Any ideas why the 2 methods would be failing or how I could
hunt this down? Unfortunately, I do not have access to MSVC so I cannot
rebuild the dll.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jay