Melanie are you using FreeBSD or OpenBSD? I am going back a bit but I remember using Zeus on OpenBSD.

The way I set up clustering recently was through a workers.properties file which I stored in the apache/conf subdirectory. To start with you have to make sure all the prerequisites are in place. If you are using a version of Apache that supports it you need to DSO the mod_jk module into this (if you haven't done this already) with "./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs". This won't work unless you have mod_ssl installed !make sure the version you have supports it!. For example if you are using an APACI version, you may face problems. If you do have mod_ssl installed and are witnessing problems note the error whilst trying to launch Apache. I witnessed numerous errors whilst trying to build 1.3.39, 1.3.4, 2.0.x 2.2.x this way.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melanie Pfefer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: RES: url redirection

Hi,

thanks for your reply. what I want is to redirect

http://zeus:8085/web/sec:jar:0000001

http://zeus:8086/src/web:sec:jar:0000001

The first one is on apache
the 2nd one is on tomcat

thanks again
--- "Milanez, Marcus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi,

I'm not completely sure about what you want, but you
can redirect urls according to a given pattern
between tomcat instances using jakarta connectors.
Is that what you want? You can have further info
here http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/

Yours,

Marcus