[Marked off-topic as this is almost certainly an application, not Tomcat, issue]

> From: Brian Munroe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I don't have access to the JSPs at
> the moment (I believe it is a model I application - JSP only) so I
> can't look at the code - just functional testing for now.
>
> But this error only occurs in IE (both 6 and 7) - I've tried googling,
> but without much luck.  Has anyone ever experienced this issue?
[...]
> at org.apache.jsp.splash_jsp._jspx_meth_sql_query_1(splash_jsp.java:654)

You'll need the JSPs.  Then you'll need to find out what misfeature of
splash.jsp is causing it to construct a correct SQL query with Firefox, but an
incorrect one with IE.

If you want further evidence, find a way of snooping Oracle's queries.  Bet
you'll see a malformed one coming in, that's being constructed by this JSP.
I'm not an Oracle expert, so don't know how to look at the queries.

                - Peter