The key is this line:
INFO: Reloading this Context has started
It looks like the webapp is started, and then *immediately* it's
re-loaded & started again. Reloading happens automatically if the
app's <Context> has the attribute reloadable=true and the app is
modified. It could be that the timestamp on one of the app's files
(.war, .jsp, etc.) is messed up, or the time is set wrong on the
server.
If you don't want automatic reloading to happen at all, remove
reloadable=true from the <Context> element.
--
Len