Thanks Ben

Peter
If on linux you can add the following to your init script.

export JAVA_OPTS=[JVM ARGUMENTS_HERE]

then the catalinia.sh will pass them to the jvm on startup.

Regards

Ben Short

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Peter Sparkes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

 I am running multiple instances of Tomcat5.5 on a Linux (Debian) machine.

 I want to set different heap sizes for each instance. Please is there a way
of setting the available memory in the individual Tomcat instances startup
scripts

 Thank you

 Peter Sparkes