> From: Eric B [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat 4.1.30 on Win2k: New Java SDK/JDK breaks
> Tomcat running as a Service?
>
> In terms of the reinstall, is there a way to see what
> settings were applied when the services were installed

I don't know with that version of Tomcat, since I've never used one that
old.  The newer ones come with the previously mentioned utility that
will let you check and modify.

Perhaps Chris S could help?  He's still using 4.1, but possibly not on
Windows.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.