On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Ben Stover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  If I want to change the default port 8080 where TomCat is listening to
> another
>  port (e.g. 9955) where can I do this?
>
>  I gues it must be somewhere in a config xml file. In which exactly?

Even if your religion prohibits READING THE FINE MANUAL during
months without 'Blue Oyster Cult' in the name, a `grep 8080 *.xml` in
the appropriate directories would probably answer the question.

Unless that, too, is prohibited. Regardless, good luck.

And don't fear the reaper. Really.
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]