Greetings

I am trying to enable cgi on my tomcat 6 installation.  I followed the
instructions but it says to find and rename a jar called
servlets-cgi.jar.

  <!-- IMPORTANT: To use the CGI servlet, you also need to rename the       -->
  <!--            $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/servlets-cgi.renametojar file   -->
  <!--            to $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/servlets-cgi.jar             -->

I cant find this jar anywhere, can someone give me a hint??

Thanks
troy