Okay, I just wanted to make sure that I had set it up correctly.

Now, how do I go about adjusting the default page to redirect to
localhost/arsys? So, if someone just types in localhost, it will redirect
him/her to localhost/arsys.

If I were using port 8080 in tomcat, and port 80 in IIS, and the default
webpage within IIS, then I could just drop a file off in c:/inetpub/wwwroot
that would redirect. However, since I have all traffic forced to port 80 for
tomcat, I had to disable the default webpage in IIS because of port conflicts,
so where do I drop off my new redirects, such that I can have someone type in
localhost and it redirect to localhost/arsys, or I can have someone type in
localhost/bob and there will be a bob.htm file that redirects the user to a
specific page on the website?

Thanks for all the help, I'm impressed with the amount of support you all give!

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP
Remedy Engineer
Leader Communications, Inc.
Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM
An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI® Level 3 Rated Company