Hi,
This is the <Host> of the domain with the problem

       <Host name="DOMAIN_WITHOUT_WWW" appBase="/home/sttpwcm/public_html">
          <Alias>DOMAIN_WITH_WWW</Alias>
          <Context path="" reloadable="true"
docBase="/home/sttpwcm/public_html" debug="1">
    <Resource name="jdbc/sttp" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
    maxActive="4" maxIdle="30" maxWait="8000"
    username="USERNAME" password="PASSWORD"
driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
    url="jdbc:mysql://localhost/DATABASE?autoReconnect=true"></Resource>
    </Context>
          <Context path="/manager" debug="0" privileged="true"
              docBase="/usr/local/jakarta/tomcat/server/webapps/manager">
          </Context>
       </Host>

Thank you