> From: Menachem Bazian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Newbie help with newly installed app
>
> 1) Yes, I have a war file
> 2) It said to copy it into the webapps folder (which I did)
> 3) There is a web.xml file but I am totally unfamiliar with it.

I'm not familiar with magnolia either, but nothing in the web.xml file
stands out as incorrect, and the steps you took seem correct, with one
exception.

Your problem may well be with the 3rd-party repackaged version of Tomcat
you're using.  We've had no end of troubles with the repackagers simply
breaking things in Tomcat.  I'd strongly recommend trying it again with
a real (and more current) Tomcat download:
http://tomcat.apache.org

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.