From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 9:50 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Cc: Filip Hanik - Dev Lists
Subject: Re: sessionListener.sessionDestroyed is called on shutdown of a node
in the cluster

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, including attachments, may contain confidential,
privileged, copyrighted or other legally protected information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its
contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately re-send this communication to the sender and delete
the original message and any copy of it, including all attachments, from your
computer system.