From: David Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 23 April 2008 5:42:59
Subject: Re: How do I co-exist both tomcat and java in one windows machine?

Tomcat requires java. There's never been a problem with them on the same box. Can you be a little more specific on what you're asking?

--David

Nix Hanwei wrote:
Hi Gurus,

How do I co-exist both tomcat and java in one windows server?

Thanks in advance.

__________________________________________________________________ Tired of visiting multiple sites for showtimes? Yahoo! Movies is all you need
http://sg.movies.yahoo.com