From: Martin Gainty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 8:04:25 PM
Subject: Re: Tomcat not sending JSESSIONID (servlet session cookie) with new
sessions

Tim
try
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/javax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse
html
Encodes the specified URL by including the session ID in it, or,
if encoding is not needed, returns the URL unchanged.
The implementation of this method includes the logic to determine whether
the session ID needs to be encoded in the URL.

For example, if the browser supports cookies,
or session tracking is turned off,
URL encoding is unnecessary.

<a
href="<%=response.encodeURL("http://www.idontknow.com/Idunno.html";)%>">Mongo