From: Wang Han [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 11:25 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Can we slow down the speed of servlet response ?

Hi Chris,

Just received the latest version NM software and it works well with
Thread.sleep works now.
It seems old NM SW bug caused Thread.sleep() failed.

the latest NM will send 60 concurrent requests maximum and I
configured the "Connector" element as:
 <Connector protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
port="8443" enableLookups="true" disableUploadTimeout="true"
acceptCount="250" maxThreads="250" connectionTimeout="20000"...

Not sure whether it can meet the NM requirement , any suggestion?

I just get a Linux box with 1G memory to host my Servlet.Will update
you after I finish the test.

B.R
Han

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Christopher Schultz