> From: Michael Burbidge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Where to define Context element...
>
> The Tomcat documentation lists several different places
> that you can define a Context element.

Would you like us to guess what Tomcat version you're using, or could
you take the time to tell us?

> I don't want to define it in my app's web.xml

That's good, because you can't put a <Context> element in web.xml; read
the documentation again.

> <Context path="/mytest" docBase="mytest"

Neither the path nor the docBase attributes are allowed here; remove
them.

> What am I doing wrong?

Look in the logs for anything pertaining to the deployment of this
webapp.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.