On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 7:51 AM, percival <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I am running tomcat5.5 on ubuntu 7.10 behind a router and using dynamic dns,
>  forwarding port 80 to my ubuntu box. I am trying to set up virtual host to
>  handle more than 1 url using the same ip address. I have followed the
>  instructions i have found to set up virtual hosts on tomcat but no success
>  so far.

What does that mean?

Posting the *relevant* part of your server.xml along with the exact
problem description would be good.

And if you're using a repackaged "Tomcat", it may never work -- you
might want to start over with a download of the genuine thing. :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]