Hassan,

Thanks a lot. It worked! I noticed we were using the following web-app
in DTD:

<web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";

xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd";
    version="2.5">

Then I just replaced by

<web-app
    xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd";
    metadata-complete="false"
    version="2.5">

Which is slightly different, but got the directive working... Thus, I
believe this is the most appropriate web-app descriptor, right?

Thanks a lot for all your support!

Marcus Milanez