I tried what you told me (actually, I put the line *export JAVA_OPTS="-Xms256m -Xmx512m"* in the beginning of the setclasspath.sh file), but it didn't make anychange... (it is still saying 113mb avaliable in the Server Status in the Administration webpage...)

Any solution?

Thank you very much.

--
Un saludo,

Tomás Tormo Franco

Indenova, S.L.
Tels.: +34 963 81 99 47 http://www.indenova.com mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

James Law escribió:
I believe in Linux the command is

Export JAVA_OPTS= etc

I put it in the setclasspath.sh file though I don't think its that important?