In META-INF I have a "context.xml". It is used to override some settings from server.xml per each webapp.

But I never put anything else on it. I ask myself if it's ever possible to do so.

Stefan Textor a écrit :
Hi,
I write webapps for a while now and I've been wondering all the time about the "META-INF" directory inside the webapp structure. What files are recognized by tomcat in this directory and what are they for. I have read several tutorials/specs/books about webapps and I did not find anything about it. Can someone give me a clue or recommend a web resource?

Thanks in advance.

Stefan