Jeez, give the guy a break, if you don't want to read his posts then
don't read them. His name appears next to them, it's easy to ignore if
you want to.

I don't know 'Johnny' personally and I agree he can be a bit ebulliant

I don't mind ebullient as long as he knows what he's talking about, and Johnny certainly does; he's been a big help to me from time to time. I also have no problem with a two or three line tagline in a message like the one he uses for Harbor, but think it would be better if it were placed at the bottom of the message so it's not so intrusive.

I find Johnny's emails interesting and helpful as well.

All that I was asking for was for him to put his taglines (however many he wants) at the end - like everyone else - sorry if I was too sarcastic. Peace.

Regards,
Dave

JMHO, but the TC mailing list supervisors have the final say, of course...