Hello,

I was trying to integrate a web application in Tomcat 6. That application
uses a servlet filter to append few parameters to all the requests of its
resources. The web.xml file with filter configuration is as follows.

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
> <!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
> 2.3//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd";>
> <web-app>
>  <filter>
>   <filter-name>ParamFilter</filter-name>
>   <filter-class>com.somecompany.ParamFilter</filter-class>
>  </filter>
>
>  <filter-mapping>
>   <filter-name>ParamFilter</filter-name>
>   <url-pattern>/Jsp/*</url-pattern>
>  </filter-mapping>
> </web-app>

My problem is, while I am requesting any resources inside the "Jsp" folder,
the servlet filter's doFilter method is not executing. But in the log it is
showing that the servlet filter's init method is executed correctly.

Can anyone help me to figureout the problem ? Or suggest any solution ?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Manoj.