Chris Stewart wrote:
We're noticing an interesting behavior after upgrading to Tomcat
6.0.16 from 5.5.  Our responses are generally large XML documents.
Once we upgraded our QA lab to Tomcat 6.0.16, we've noticed that these
XML documents are being truncated.  Has there been a change in how
Tomcat handles the size of responses?

For reference, Tomcat 5.5 has been working great for us.  Also, we
installed 6.0.14 as a test and that version worked fine as well.  Did
something change from .14 to .16 that would cause our specific problem?

I've seen similar problems. Which connectors are you using? Are you writing the file or using "sendfile" from the connector?

Thanks

Alex.