Hello,
I corrected TOMCAT_HOME and CATALINA_HOME. Now when I do the startup of Tomcat, I get the message JAVA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly.
I have set the JAVA_HOME to "C:\Program Files\JSDK2.0".
Thanks...rs
R. Sriram wrote:
Hello,
I just downloaded apache-tomcat-6.0.16.zip, unbundled it and set TOMCAT_HOME and CATALINA_HOME appropriately in the User Variables in System Environment Variables. I also downloaded and installed JDK and set JAVA_HOME and included in PATH in System Variables appropriately.

When I run startup to get Tomcat started in Command Prompt, the Command Prompt window disappears and Tomcat doesn't start.
What do I need to do to get Tomcat started
Thanks...rs