Use chkconfig, redhats tool for manipulating which scripts/daemons you want
to run at runtime.
The trick with chkconfig is that it relies on certain directives being
present in the header of your script.

So, something like:

#!/bin/bash
# chkconfig: 2345 55 25

echo "Hello World"

You also need to copy that script to /etc/init.d
Once this is done, go into the init.d directory and run the command:

    chkconfig --add <script_name>

Don't ask me what the 2345 55 55 stuff means -- Its been a while since i did
this.
Hope this helps.