To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 2:53 AM
Subject: Many web applications

Hi All,

We are having a architectural discussion and I can't seem to find any
similar cases so I'll just jump into my question:

What are the consequences for a tomcat system if you would want to
deploy 100's 1000's or maybe even 10,000's of different web applications
(Or even more - like a million)?

Is it at all possible?

Thank you in advance!

Regards